Tuesday, October 21, 2008

The Return of the King(shit)

Well, i'm back, at long last.

I've got numerous excuses and explanations, but utimatley, my lack of presence herewithin can be summed up by a lack of internet. I'm ghetto, and havn't paid my bills.

But hey.

Well. I have in fact been quite leisurley in the past little while. This past weekend, i had organized a game of Capture the Flag on the Mountain, which was epic. It's a game i usually play at my summer camp, Kanawana, but this weekend, things took a really different spin. Because of the sheer ammount of space involved, the game was played with more of a John Rambo mindset, as compared to the Lance Armstrong that's usually prevalent at camp.
It was two teams of six playing over, ooh, about a square mile. our time was spent sneaking and crawling, done up in full camouflage. I felt like an SAS commando.
It was great for me, because, dispite the time required to organize it, it was a great chance to see people i hadn't seen in quite some time. There was work involved, but boy, was it leisure.

Well, it's been, what, a month? I figure it's about time to drop some beats, get some feet movin.

This is the latest of the latest; it's been online for about an hour as of this posting. Just remeber; it's MstrMono that brings em to ya live.

Thunderheist - Jerk it (Nasty Nav + JFK from Mstrkrft remix)
http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=batch_download&batch_id=Y2ovS3dnUzhZY1EwTVE9PQ

I cant get this goddamn song out of my head.

Matt and Kim - YeahYeah (Flosstradamus remix)
http://www.zshare.net/audio/50141044f6654a7b/

Shinichi Osawa - Rendevous (crookers remix)
http://www.zshare.net/audio/5014125098a9a873/


So, i'll be back soon, now that my net is up, in a flailing attempt to compensate for lack of time spent.


peace, fools.

No comments: