Sunday, September 14, 2008

once-a-gain

So. I'm back.

Again.

Dont look too enthusiastic...jeez...

Well, nothing major for this post. Just making a recap of my time spent over the past three some odd days.
Actually, i think spent is a more generous term then is really applicable. The implication behind spent entails that there was some gain, or even some cost, to my time-spending activities. Fact of the matter is, i sat on my ass for three days. I put on clothes twice; once, to go get a pack of smokes and some milk, and another time to get shitfaced (and i did that, boy...). Aside from that, i did nada. Litterally. I would wake, read for a hour, sleep, 5 horus later wake up. Mabye eat, mabye not. Read, which lead to sleep, again.

And so it went, for three long days, and three even longer nights.

Something tells me that kind of gross misapropriation(sp?) of time and energy fits into what leisure is to me, somewhere. I'm sure, it must, surley. Ergo.

Lets see what i've got in my magic, uh, folder on my desktop....

I think i'll get a little emo/indy with this one.

LCD Soundsystem - New York I love You
http://www.zshare.net/audio/187972333a32062a/

The Postal Service - Clark Gable (when i get all depressed, i sit in the corner, put on a beret, chainsmoke gauloises, drink a bottle of wine and cry, with this song playing in the background. True Story...)
http://www.zshare.net/audio/1879739547a9d06e/

Spoon - The Way We Get By (this song was my anthem, and still kinda is.)
http://www.zshare.net/audio/18797514360f03c7/

so, there you go. another chunk of nothing.

Hope you enjoy!!

No comments: