I feel scholarly.
I'm sitting here in a trendy cafe that doubles as a gallery in DG, sipping on my Chai, the dreary drizzle of todays rain pattering against the window.
I'm wearing jeans, flipflops, and a cable knit sweater. I'm listening to trendy electro-trash music, in my own little womb, surrounded by screens, books, and notepads, pencil notched in my ear.
I can say that i epitomize what i see as being a uni-tard, someone i used to chide for being so self obscessed.
And now i'm one of them, planted here over my Chai, plugging away hours reading school books, dabbled with a smattering of facebook, and a je-ne-sais quoi of IMing.
As i sit here, rolling myself a smoke, i wonder. Am i proud? Am i happy?
To be continued....
(but in the meantime, here are some more beats!!!:O!!!)
Face-T - Set the Trend - This track makes me laugh and want to move. Wow!
http://www.zshare.net/audio/18659205abe048de/
Calvin harris - Merrymaking at My Place (Mr.Oizo Remix) - This epitomizes tend/scene-sters. but it's still so good.
http://www.zshare.net/audio/1865929560269cac/
Justice - Planisphere; This is a set of 4 tracks, all bunched up as on in this file, that Justice, the hottest trendsetters across the pond, were asked to do for a Hugo Fashion show. It's a 17 minute song, but it's epic. Trust me.
http://www.zshare.net/audio/186599250f1dd4ff/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi I'm Jessica your TA for the semester. I just wanted to introduce myself again. Very nice blog, I look forward to reading what you will write. I like that you ask yourself questions, but don't forget to answer them in your up coming posts!
Post a Comment